A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Fine Then....

Posted an article on my FB page and I got the wrong reaction.  I was simply pointing out that it was an interesting article and I thought maybe someone would see it and think about the things they post, not neccesdarily change them but think about it.  The article stresses that these women are not upset with anyone who posts and would even post their own news if they could.  Maybe you'll enjoy it more. 
 
Halloween party tomorrow, putting all my energy into that so there is no time to feel sad this weekend =)

No comments:

Post a Comment