A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sick of this

Feeling exhausted, overstressed and useless this week so far.  We are throwing a big party on Saturday that takes a lot of work to get ready for, but we have everything planned out and with my husband T no longer working nights we have plenty of time to get it all done.  I don't think thats it.  Went to the Dr and the swelling is finally down from my procedure last month which means that my muscles are releasing the last of the steroids and medication that was stored from that time.  So basically just feeling crappy.  All the estrogen they gave me made me get a migraine which sucks, my uterus hurts more than usual today which also sucks and I have not been sleeping which sucks too.  Basically things suck and I am not liking that cause I have a lot to do and focus on.  If this stupid sickness crap keeps screwing up my plans I'm gonna start getting angry and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment