A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Five Minute Friday-Loud

I am taking Gypsy Mama's idea and writing for 5 min fri.  You write for just five minutes on the topic and don't censor or correct yourself.  After five minutes post what you have.  You can then link to her page and share your post with others that are writing on the same topic.  =)

Loud


I am small but loud.  I come from loud, I create loud and I just can't help it.  I laugh loudly and tell loud stories about how we were being loud that one time.  I am loud happy and loud mad, I am loud when I'm not either one.  Not everyone else enjoys it or understands it, but there's not a lot I can do.  My parents are loud, my grandparents are loud and most other family members, also loud.  I usually describe my family as passionate when asked, good or bad they are passionate about whatever is going on at the moment.  A lot of time passion comes out loudly and abruptly.  Sometimes I forget about this and that other families are nice and quiet, I forget not everyone makes as much noise as we do.  My husband asks me constantly why I am so loud, making so many noises and exclamations.  I like loud music and loud TV.  I like the loud noises of game night or the band we like, I like the loud laughter that is always at my parents house and the loud work that is always at my job (which also involves my family).  I live in loud every single day.  I enjoy it, I can't help it.  Loud debates about random preferences and opinions are a must with friends.  Loud conversations about movies, books and music can last hours.  My cats are loud.  I am surrounded by loud.  I do really like my quiet apartment after a long day though. 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a vibrant personality and family! How wonderful to be wrapped in that. I do love the loud of laughter and togetherness. May you enjoy the blessings today of a God that is loud even in the quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like loud music too. Loud is a fun way to be. Love your story here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband comes from a family like yours. Sometimes I don't get it but I think maybe they all have more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. life lived, with vibrancy and vivaciously as I see it! :)

    ReplyDelete