A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Minute Friday-Full

I am catching up on the Fridays that I have missed in the last month.

Once again I am taking Gypsy Mama's idea and writing for 5 min fri.  You write for just five minutes on the topic and don't censor or correct yourself.  After five minutes post what you have.  =)

Full...

Full makes me think of my husband immediately.  We have a running theme in our lives the last few years and it is my hunger.  For whatever reason, meds, bad luck, crazy medical condition, my hunger has been incredible.  Some days I literally eat everything in sight and some days I cannot choke down water.  Every day is struggle between me and my stomach.  If I do not eat within about 20 mins of starting to feel hungry I literally get sick.  Do you know how frustrating that is?  Most of my medication makes me nauseous while it also makes me hungry.  Because I cannot really exercise enough to lose weight I have ballooned to huge huge huge and so then what to eat becomes a struggle.  Luckily I crave good food, though my husband who has to cook while I lay in bed moaning does not feel as lucky.  We have tried multiple systems and plans and cannot seem to get things on track.  I just can't get full.  Even if I eat enough to fill the space my mind wants more.  Its frustrating.

5 comments:

  1. That does sound terribly frustrating! Glad you are writing about it and sharing what you are experiencing. Hope you have a good weekend with some moments of relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped over from the link up on Gypsy Momma. That does sound terribly frustrating! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only you can control it my dear. You need to love yourself first..the food last!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, but you are loved and beautifully made! I am so sorry for this pain you are going through. Bless you-- and praying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, for the uplifting comments and support =)

    ReplyDelete