A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Friday, July 15, 2011

J J Ju Juuly July? Its July? Why didn't anyone let me know this?

I've been operating under the impression that it is still May BECAUSE THAT IS HOW BEHIND I AM.  Not just at work or the house or recovery.  In LIFE.  I am behind in life.  I am so overwhelmed, anxious and crazy lately because I have a crazy schedule of stuff to get done, a crazy pile of stuff at work, tons to do at home, my own health to work out, court case, Dr visits, family craziness, and my own personal crazy that has been weighing me down.  I have been putting off the things that make me happy and release my stress because they are not 'necessary' and they can be put off for more sleep or cleaning or working late.  I will catch up on my blog this week if it kills me, because I have had posts in my head for weeks and have not done anything about it.  I have a working computer at home again, thanks to the lovely and fabulous JP, so I should be able to get back on track. 
It seems like most of the blogs I read have had fewer and fewer posts lately because everyone is soooo busy.  I am working to get my big projects done and streamline my routine so I can get back to mine.  I really enjoy this outlet and I have had enough time off from it.
I wanted to take a little time to myself so I can evaluate what my challenge for myself did and how it helped.  I wanted time to reflect on what is next and what I should expect from myself.  I think I've had more than enough time to do that.  Although I have not made any real decisions about what to do next or how to wrap up what I have done I am anxious to get back to this in some way.  So I will get some posts out of the way I have been meaning to finish so I am 'caught up' and then move towards figuring out where to go next with my feelings.  I have been emotionally raw lately for reasons I am not 100% sure about but I think this is the best place to let those emotions run wild and get out.  So kids, look forward to more of me around here.  Bam!

No comments:

Post a Comment