A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Minute Friday-Loss

I am catching up on the Fridays that I have missed in the last month.

Once again I am taking Gypsy Mama's idea and writing for 5 min fri.  You write for just five minutes on the topic and don't censor or correct yourself.  After five minutes post what you have.  =)

Loss....

Loss is something I deal with in my blog every day because it is something that I deal with in life every day.  You have no idea how many people ask why I am not 'over it' yet, but loss is not something you get over it is only something you can move through.  You have to wade in the loss and the pain and the hardship you have to get in over your head and lose your balance you have to move through it because once you are on the other side you can look back and see what you have accomplished.  If you do not feel it you will never deal with it.  If you do not work through the pain and problems you will never know life without it.  You have to force yourself through the difficult times to enjoy the good ones.  Enduring loss is something great and though we are all familiar with the path life takes no one is ever really ready for the loss that comes inevitably at the end of life.  Learn from your loss no matter how big or small.  Use memories, people and activities to keep you afloat and never apologize for your loss, just work through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment