A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Woman births grandson

My mom would be all over this lol

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/surrogate-mother-61-gives-birth-her-grandson-193646393--abc-news-health.html

No comments:

Post a Comment