A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Minute Friday-Grateful

I am catching up on the Fridays that I have missed in the last month.

Once again I am taking Gypsy Mama's idea and writing for 5 min fri.  You write for just five minutes on the topic and don't censor or correct yourself.  After five minutes post what you have.  =)

I am so incredibly grateful to have such a wonderful ring of supportive family and friends.
The people that bring me dinner when I'm on bed rest, the friends that call to ask how I am, the people who leave funny facebook comments to distract me, my infallible nurse CZ who is ALWAYS there no matter what.
They are all wonderful, the family members who stroke my forehead when I am crying, the people who answer my midnight phone calls that make no sense, the cleaning, cooking and errands that get magically done. 
HB who is my ice cream fairy.
The Slurpees, carne guisada and Jack and Coke that I am given that always tastes sooooo good at a bad time.
Sweet TB who massages my tender legs and puts his arms around me when I wake up crying from pain or bad dreams.
My wonderful mama SG who tries to put things in an annoyingly positive perspective.
SC or JBU that commiserate with me when I go through something difficult or painful.
The friends that listen to me ramble endlessly when all they asked was how I'm doing.
NS who politely asks questions privately because she doesn't know whats going on instead of asking other people.
My coworkers for being flexible and dealing with my many many many doctor visits.
I just have so much to be grateful for that I cannot possibly put it all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment