A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Restrictions

My doctor has put me under some restrictions that are supposed to help me optimize my healing efforts.  I am not allowed to lift anything over 20 lbs (up from 10 six months ago), I cannot do any cardio or raise my heart rate significantly and I cannot participate in any contact sports.  The sports thing is pretty easy to do since I haven't played mud football since I was in middle school but cardio kinda sucks cause that makes it hard to lose any weight.  The worst thing is that I can't lift much.  Today my husband and I went to the store and bought some Halloween decorations and he wouldn't let me carry the giant ghoul-monster thing we got.  Its only made of fabric so I felt kinda dumb even though he was being nice.  =( 

Its the little things.....

No comments:

Post a Comment