A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I've been telling you I'm crazy......

So last night I think I finally convinced my husband how crazy I am about our cats.  The conversation left him moping and sad but I think he got it.  I've been telling him for years now that the cats are keeping me sane and I've turned a little fanatical about them as my strange way of coping but he hasn't listened or understood or something because he just got it last night.  hm....


Quick shout out to my friend BAM who is sad and in pain but is able to get the problem fixed soon =)
Get well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment