A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The dog ate my homework again?

This is a continuing theme from http://motherwithoutchild.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-questions-my-dog-ate-them.html  although I suppose I cannot say that the non-existent dog ate someone's children.  That's just wrong.  What happened?  Well life happened, and I also chickened out.  As I have told you, I had a procedure on Friday that lasted the weekend.  I also had a painful steroid shot yesterday and still feel crappy.  I had steroid treatments and giant horse pills the weeks leading up the procedure and took on the tasks of deep cleaning my house and helping my lovely MIL AB pack and clean in order to move this last weekend.

So I've been stressed, feeling badly and overwhelmed.  Also, I chickened out.  I decided that asking someone if I could babysit their kids so I could get over my mental insecurities just sounded too weird to say out loud to people who would be trusting their offspring to me.  Yea.  So I didn't do it.  I will however, find an equally important task to complete by the end of this month and my evaluation.  Oops.

If you have any suggestions please let me know cause as of this moment I am blank.  Thanks guys.

2 comments:

  1. So, if I had a kid I would let you babysit it. If it helps you, I can loan you my dog. Which probably wouldn't help you at all. But she's a nice dog anyway. :) Praying for you, Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer, if my cats weren't already so crazy I might take you up on it. Also, thanks for the prayers and that you would let me babysit. =)

    ReplyDelete