A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pleased and Confused.

I've been so pleased with my previous list of possible children in my life that I haven't had a lot more to say.  I am happy to see all the people that may get something amazing someday.  =)

I have a lot of big decisions to make in the very near future regarding my court case and medical stuff, they're both very LONG stories and I'm not sure how much of them I am actually ALLOWED to share yet so there is some debate what to share with my blogging public.
BUT, basically they want to turn my small litigation case with a former doctor into a state court case to change some laws.  HUGE.  I'm not sure I'm for it.  I'm also not sure I'm against it.
My doctor wants to put my case in a medical journal and do a big case study.  This means more time at the doctor and more tests, no more money to spend though.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I'm not sure I'm for it.  I'm also not sure I'm against it.  Starting a poll to get a general opinion on the subjects so look to the right hand side and vote if you could.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment