A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Minute Friday-When Seasons Change

Once again I am taking Gypsy Mama's idea and writing for 5 min fri.  You write for just five minutes on the topic and don't censor or correct yourself.  After five minutes post what you have.  =)
When Seasons Change

I feel a little terrible but this instantly makes me think about work.  It makes me think about which seasons are busier than others, what needs to be done in each season regarding tenants and property owners and how much extra work I will  have to do.  I can remember a new assistant marking dates on her calendar and asking me what date we send out letters for spring, summer, fall and winter.  I told her that I didn't know.  We live in Texas where there are no REAL seasons, there is hot, less hot, kinda cold and warm.  (though lately the last few years have been pretty cold at times)  We have to get the letters out before the season starts as a reminder for what needs to be done and it is impossible to know what Texas will decide to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment