A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Help me out would ya?

Ok so feeling down and in pain again today, leave me something inspiring on my comments please.
 -please no spiritual/religious/christmas related comments

Thanks for your help guys.

4 comments:

  1. I'll think of something inspiring ... but until then, here is a good joke:

    A lady walks into a Tiffany's. She browses around, spots a beautiful diamond bracelet and walks over to inspect it.

    As she bends over to look more closely she inadvertently breaks wind.
    Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has
    noticed her little accident and prays that a sales person doesn't pop
    up right now.

    As she turns around, her worst nightmare materialises in the form of a salesman standing right behind her.

    Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the
    salesman greets the lady with, 'Good day, Madam. How may we help you today?'

    Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may just not have
    been there at the time of her little 'accident', she asks, 'Sir,
    what is the price of this lovely bracelet?'

    He answers, 'Madam, if you farted just looking at it, you're going to
    shit when I tell you the price.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious I love it! thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should totally have slurpees soon! I'm so glad you're writing this blog. It's really brave. And despite how your feeling I'll always be ready to entertain you at your darkest hour. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and that is exactly why I love you so much Miss Caty =) You are certainly irresplacable =)

    ReplyDelete