A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Challenge

So in the post http://motherwithoutchild.blogspot.com/2010/10/24-going-on-80.html from 1024/10 I decided to challenge myself by my birthday to get a handle on my craziness regarding all the miscarriage/medical crap.   Sooooooo.... my challenge is to be rid of my guilt before my wedding anniversary (picked this day only because it is exactly 6 months from my birthday).  This may be a stretch so things may be modified before then to include a more reasonable goal.  I realized when talking to my husband however, that if we are going to think of trying for a child any time in the next 10 years I am going to have to get things right in my head first.  I need just a little time to figure out the physical steps it will take to get me there so stay tuned for the road map.
Ok guilt, be gone by 6/14/11.  I can beat you!  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment