A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Friday, December 17, 2010

busy.

I have seriously been slacking in the blog department.  Partially because I have been crazy busy with work and the holidays and partially because I haven't had the terrible dark haunting thoughts that give me the NEED to blog each day. But I still enjoy it so I have been a little disappointed that I haven't been doing it. 
Well my leg pain is back today and it is killing me I can tell my muscles have been leading up to it all week so I'm not surprised but it still sucks.

I had a nice evening talking with my husband, mother in law and brother in law's girlfriend WH last night.  It is funny how similar her and I are and how the things she complains about are the same things I complain about so apparently those brothers are alike as well.  Other than being a short feisty redhead like me, she is strong and opinionated and has a lot of conviction, I see those things in myself.  My mil, AB, made a comment about lots of redheaded grandchildren in the future and I almost leaned in and told her she would be taking care of that because I probably can't.  Then it hit me across the face.  I would be putting the same uncomfortable guilt on her that others put on me sometimes.  It seems that it is easier than I thought to say (almost say in my case) something insensitive without thinking about it.  Why put pressure on a 19 year old girl because I don't want any pressure on me.  Luckily I was thinking clearly and did not open my giant giant mouth and put my equally large foot in it. 

-I have a fancy new phone now so I think I can update on the weekends now even though my comp doesn't work.  Woo!  (I know even less of an excuse for me not writing this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment