A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Get to the polls

I would like to see some more votes for the polls on the right side of the screen.  Let me know how you feel, I was hoping you guys could help me make my decisions somewhat.

Btw mwc is feeling much better I can bend twist and jump around so my back is feeling good.  Slightly sore now from sitting at work today (yay full day of work -not sarcastic) but otherwise feeling good.  That is all.

I am completely annoyed however, I got a subpeona to appear in court tomorrow for work.  Ugh.  More time away from work, more and more behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment