A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Friday, February 4, 2011

I am batman

So my back is still killing me from when I fell on it on Tuesday.  My neck and head hurt as well.  So as my friend SB would say, I am batman.  You know, like in the rubber mask when he can't turn his head he has to turn his whole shoulders?  Yea well, thats me.  CZ would disagree and say I am Robin but that is a differnt silly conversation.

I have gotten way off track the last few days since the ice kept us out of the office one day and here only 4 hours the rest of the week.  Today there is half a foot of snow on top of the ice and somehow I am the only one who can find that ice.  Looking through my apt complex, everyone else can walk or play or even run in the snow and have a great time.  I step in the snow and my boot immediately hits the ice and I slip.  Luckily my hubby TB was holding my hand so I could keep my balance so I didn't fall AGAIN.  I look like a little old lady hunched over so I can watch where my feet are stepping and gripping tight onto TB's hand as we walk SOOOOOOO slowly to the car I think we'll never get there.  So maybe I'm and old batman.  Or batmans' grandma.  I dunno.
Yea, winter + mwc = disaster.  Trying to walk to the car yesterday afternoon TB exclaims annoyed, 'We could never live up north if you can't even walk.'  Personally I don't want to live up north, I am happy in Texas, but he is absolutely right I'd be laid up hurt every other week if I had to contend with ice and snow on a regular or semi regular basis.


I am going to take this weekend to get my thoughts in order to finish up my post about privacy/illness because I think it is important and I think I am only seeing one side of it so I would love some input if you have it.

Out into the cold, batman away!

No comments:

Post a Comment