A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Evaluation time again.

Ok, so last time I decided I wanted to focus on some more good things, I think I am doing that more but it could be better.

I wanted to blog more, maybe I am a little more but I really should step it up.

I was a little off on my dates this month, whoops, so I am going to MAKE the time instead of find the time so get this done.  After all mwc, it is important for your overall health.  And blogging is fun.

My thoughts on the last month would be, I think this is getting easier.  That surprises me because it hasn't really been that long.  I think I should ponder that thought a little and work on why....  more to come.

Also, this month more than most months reminds me that I have truly wonderful friends and family members who love and support me.  I am so very grateful to have them around.  =)

Also also, I really want some more feedback from the people reading my blog, I would love to hear some of the things you have to say or any questions you have.  I would also like some votes on my polls, not sure what to do about them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment