A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Challenge

I have to say my fears out loud to someone by the 10th of this month and I am looking for volunteers, I'd prefer not to do this with my husband since we have a seperate fear list thing later.  Hit me up if you want to help me out.  I just need to say them out loud, not discuss them yet so I would think 10 mins of me gabbing then coffee (or slurpee CZ) on me.  Just let me know =)

2 comments:

  1. Slurpee or coffee sounds good to me. I'm all ears. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have enchiladas for you if you wanna come over and wolf them down with me. Yum!

    Just let me know which day is best for you mon, tue or wed. Love you btw. =)

    ReplyDelete