A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Catching up is hard to do

No matter how many times I log into blogspot or how many times I edit what I have started or list what I would like to say, I just can't get started.  Soooooo..... we're gonna just start with a list of stuff I wanted to touch on and if posts come from that later than great if not, I got something out.  I just need somewhere to start.

  • That poor little girl and her evil mom in TX, how could that crazy jury let her off?  That just shows you how precious your children are because some people don't deserve them.  Her parents LOVED that child, if she didn't want her she should have let someone else love her.  Give her to your parents and run off and have the life you want.  Give her to an agency that will find her a home that loves her more than you do.  Hell, leave her with a fire station or police station or hospital; TX has made it very easy to give your child up without hurting it.  There are 'Safe Drop' place everywhere that will take a child with no questions asked and get them to the right place.  If you don't love your child, find someone who will.  There are too many options to feel like murder is correct for you.
  • I have started back to therapy and am really working through my feelings with my awesome counselor.  I would like to dedicate a post to something she said yesterday about being a strong vs weak person.
  • My awesome husband is at home right now cooking so I will have dinner when he is showing property tonight.  I just really love him.
  • Vacation is coming up quick, if I can save all the money I need I will have a great time.  If not, we'll still have a good time with friends and family.  CANNOTWAIT.
  • I need a new set of goals for myself.  I really feel like I did well with my goals before and having something to work towards makes me feel much less lost.
  • I still really REALLY want my tattoo I just can't seem to get it right.  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment