A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Five Minute Friday-Beauty

Once again I am taking Gypsy Mama's idea and writing for 5 min fri.  You write for just five minutes on the topic and don't censor or correct yourself.  After five minutes post what you have.  =)
I'm catching up on ones I have missed.


Beauty....
Thinking of beauty inevitably makes me think of photography and make me miss it.  I love taking photos and would have loved to make that my career in life.  Unfortunately, that was not in my cards and I use it solely as a hobby now.  The beauty you can capture with a lens always makes me hold my breath while I am waiting for the print to develop or the preview to show.  I can make things look better or worst, bigger or smaller and I can keep the beauty I see around me in a small way with my camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment