A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Walking Dead

Soooooo I have made plans to finish all of my half done posts and catch up on my 5MF and start thoughts on a new set of challenges but I have gotten sick, and I'm talking REALLY sick, every time I start to get it done.  I'm taking some time tonight and just getting it over with.  I will make the time if I have to because I like updating but have gotten out of the habit and feel like I can't put random posts up until I have finished the ones I have started.  I spent the last 3 weeks feeling like a zombie just shuffling around my house and office feeling ridiculously awful.  My wonderful husband TB is very sick of me being sick and has started giving me this super concerned brow furrow every time I say I don't feel well.  I have also had to make up all the time I missed in the office and have been pretty swamped.  Also our house guest JP is a little more time consuming than I thought she would be.  Still happy to have her though.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment