A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tell somebody new

So this post may be late but I did meet my challenge deadline of telling someone new about my miscarriage and what has happened since.  I explained what happened to someone that I haven't talked to about it before, my brother in law's girlfriend WH.  She was not aware of why I am sick and what happened so I let her know and its nice not to feel so awkward about it.  I for some reason feel very very strange when my sick stuff comes up and someone doesn't know where it comes from.  So yay, I actually made this one and broke the late cycle I have been living.

No comments:

Post a Comment