A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Behind again

Once again I did not complete my challenge objective on time.  I will do it before the week is out however.  I promise.  AND!!!! And and AND!!!! I have figured out something to do instead of babysitting someone's kids.

After a terribly busy week of Dr appointments, feeling sick and missing work for both of those reasons I burst into tears in the middle of the night and told TB I was just done and refused to go to the Dr again.  For any reason.
He explained to me calmly that I was just upset and I should really think about it before I made such a large decision.  He also urged me to talk to someone who has been through what I am going through which is a smart thing to do.  I mentioned before that he was smart didn't I?  ' )
Well the two people I could think of to talk to will have very different answers I'm sure, one is currently semi-hiding from her Dr and the other is my preggy friend that I am going to see this weekend.  I have decided to talk to them about how I am feeling and see how I feel about the whole situation after that.  It helps that my fabulous friend CZ will be with me this weekend and I am get her opinion as well because she has probably seen me go through most of my issues.  For a long time I couldn't really open up to anyone but her and because she tends to play nursemaid to her friends, she has seen my crying and yelling in pain and really been there for the worst.  I imagine she would understand some of why I wanna quit cause she's been there. 

In the back of my head I know that giving up is not really the answer but at this point the bad out weighs the good and its a viable option.

Oh, and these new pills give me hot flashes.  I think I'm might kill someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment