A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Thoughts for today

Goal:  8 mins walking, 2 mins sit ups

Excited to start doing a little something to make myself feel healthier.  One of the things about this recovery crap is that I feel very out of control, which is hard for me.  It is frustrating when there isn't a lot I can do to make myself feel better.  I feel like I am sort of stuck with what I have and that's a tough feeling.  Sooo.... even though I hate 'excercising' I am going to look at it as a positive since it was banned before.  When I have a little more flexibility with what/how long I can do stuff I think I'll be able to find more fun things to do and less 'working out.'  I just don't like the idea of setting time aside to lose weight or stay in shape, I like doing active things that I enjoy instead.  We'll work towards that.

I may not have the funds to get my tattoo by the end of the week like my schedule insists but I do plan to at least make the appointment by the end of the month so I can get it done very soon.  I need a little more tweaking to find exactly what I want too and I would never want to get anything that isn't just right.  I really liked some of MH's ideas from what her friends have done.  Specifically, the idea of having several items for children or other family members and having one a different color for the lost child.  I guess I'm just thinking less memorial and more keeping my baby with me sort of a thing.  I dunno, still needs some work.

I am trying to also decide what to do about the support group thing and I just haven't made time to look some more.  I just don't know what to do about that.

My challenge is coming to an end very quickly and I need to decide what my next plan is.  Obviously soon I need to have THE TALK with TB again about where we stand with kids and stuff since that is where this whole thing started and this whole thing was so I would be less of a freak when we talked about it next.  I'm sorta thinking a little time off, the talk, and then a new six month plan with a new goal.  Yea, maybe that will work.

-Damn I have a lot to think about/decide on/get finished.  I'm tired already.

No comments:

Post a Comment