A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Days on my Calendar

1st-  My work calendar starts over again and things get busy.
3rd-  The busiest day of my month.
4th-  I threw a middle school style girlie sleepover for one of my best best friends KA and invited my other best best friend CZ and the three of us had an absolute blast playing MASH and doing each other's hair.  (mine is below)

5th-  Book Club night, we read Snow Crash and had munchies, things got sort of crazy but ended on good notes I think.  Also KA's actual Bday.
6th-  My aunt and uncle took a week off starting this day so they could spend time with their kids who are now out of school.
7th-  Watched the Mavs kill it at Austin Avenue with TF and TB.
9th-  My fil's bday.  Watched the Mavs win again at Austin Avenue with TF and TB.
10th-  Dr visit, then burgers and yummy food at TB's grandparents' house with the whole family for my fil's bday, then saw one of our fave bands Night Train at The Dirty Rooster and rocked late into the night with lots of friends, CZ, RB, TL, TB, KA, DW, AB.  AB and I may have had a little too much fun that night.....
11th-  Bday BBQ with great food for our friend OC.  Had a good time hanging out.
12th-  Mavs took the championship, watched it at Austin Avenue with DW, RB, TL, TF, TB, and AB.
13th-  My littlest bro celebrated the 13th anniversary of his 8th bday, gave him some cash and a big hug.
In the wee hours of the 13th/14th my other brother went to the hospital with some kidney failure-scary.
14th-  TB and I were married 3 yrs ago this day.  Visited my bro CG in the hospital to see how he was doing.
15th-Bro was released from the hospital and told to rest.
16th-slept.
17th- Got a drink with our friends RB and TL.
18th-Went to The Improv for little bro AG's bday celebration.
19th-  Brats and potato salad with the fam for father's day.  My little cousin turned 8 for the 3rd time.
20th-Tried to relax.

Phew!  Thats a lot of stuff.  I'm tired from reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment