A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Review of this month

Reviewing this month is positive and negative.  I still have not found a support group that I like and I am just not sure I have the time and dedication to start one of my own.  I didn't receive any feedback from the post I wrote about what others would want to see in a support group either, so I'm just not sure other people out there want to talk about it.  I am continuing my search and trying to decide if I can really be the one who reaches out to start a group for others.
On the plus side of things though, the conversation with my husband went very well.  We talked a lot about our feelings and some of our plans and how we want to handle things.  Getting through to October when this portion of my recovery is over is the best thing we can do now.  We just need to look towards the future and do the hard work to get there.

I do have to say though, that 'THE TALK' thats coming at the end of June does not sound fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment