A little background info....

I have been dealing with medical issues regarding my reproduction capability for the last three and a half years after a very bad miscarriage situation. As I was working through a difficult period one day I realized that more and more people and characters around me seem to be dealing with similar circumstances. TV shows, movies, neighbors and friends are struggling because they cannot or may not have children. This is a place to express my feelings about my situation and hopefully help someone else express theirs.

I may not know what other mothers know, but I am a mother without my child and I do what I can to cope.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Friday is upon us once again....

Today is Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday.  -Obviously
This also means that Gypsy Mama will post a 5 minute Friday post.  See, I started doing 5 minute Fridays after MH showed me a blog by Gitzen Girl that had a great 5 minute Friday post about parents having childless friends.  (are you following me through that crazy sentence?)
Well since Gitz is gone I've found it kinda hard to keep the 5 minute Friday updates coming.  First of all, I always got the prompts from her blog.  Second, it makes me sad when I get the blog update on my phone from Gypsy Mama and I don't have one from Gitz.  Each Friday I read the post from GM and think about it and then never blog because it makes me sad.  Maybe tomorrow will be different.  Let's see.....

3 comments:

  1. I found 5 minute fridays through Gitz too. I only do them sometimes now. I loved that post, about childless friends. Absolutely loved it.
    -Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I thought her take on parents and their childless friends really funny and very true. I was hooked on her blog after that post.

    ReplyDelete